Architecture Consulting Services
ASG's focus and subsequent success on project delivery for many of our clients is underpinned by our highly qualified and professional project management personnel, complemented by our internally developed project management methodology.
ASG has carefully selected a highly experienced team of project managers whose success in managing large, complex and multiple assignments has elevated ASG to hold a leadership position in the field of project management.
Our internally developed project management methodology is a result of many person-years experience and, although rigid in its approach, affords the flexibility to focus on delivering real business outcomes. The methodology provides a framework to assist in ensuring that all ASG managed projects are:
- Conducted in a consistent and disciplined manner;
- Well managed;
- Conducive to the production of quality deliverables; and
- Completed on time and on budget.
ASG has helped many clients achieve successful business outcomes by deploying its Architecture Services capabilities. We have a well established Architecture Services Group with our dedicated Chief Technology Officer leading a team of highly credentialed full-time consultants.
The team includes specialists in the following areas:
- Enterprise architectures
- Technical infrastructure review and design, including the design and sizing of large enterprise servers and storage area networks
- e-Business architectures
- Database and data warehousing technologies
- Application architectures (Java 2 Enterprise Edition and Microsoft .NET in particular)
- Application integration technologies
- Networking architectures
- Business Continuity solutions
- Systems management
- Security analysis, design and audit
- Package based Application Systems design
Importantly, ASG's Architecture Services Group has developed a unique, structured methodology which is fully integrated with ASG’s Project Management Methodology and Management Systems.