HOW WE HELP YOU
Every moment spent planning, saves three or four in execution. It’s key to making discoveries, defining outcomes, and putting the appropriate teams into play.
At ASG, our Solution Architects and Technical Business Analysts make business and technology strategies real. They breathe life into new solutions and build implementation roadmaps that hit every benchmark when it comes to ensuring governance and return on investment.
WHAT WE OFFER
ASG provides trusted and agnostic support to organisations looking to implement new technology solutions.
Our national team of Solution Architects and Technical Business Analysts are regionally focused to ensure a deep understanding of local industry marketing and operating constraints, yet have national reach for access to best practice.
When you partner with ASG, we ensure the technical feasibility of your implementation projects, as well as maximum business returns with minimum risk. Our services include:
- Technology strategy and road mapping
- Option analysis
- Solution selection
- Definition and integration
- Project governance
- Review and validation
We live in an era where organisations are demanding faster go-to marketing strategies, rapid deployment of innovation and even more reliable and agile computing platforms.
As these demands increase, so does the demand for even more reliable and robust testing to reduce risk and deliver business outcomes. Some of the services we offer include:
- Test strategy
- Test management
- Test design
- Test execution
- Test environment and data management
- Defect analysis and decision support
- Test automation
MINIMUM RISK AND MAXIMUM RETURN
- Ensure the technical feasibility of new projects.
- Meet security, quality and integrity requirements.
- Access experienced Solution Architects with local and national market insights.
- Undergo robust testing to reduce risk.
PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
- Find ways to cleverly align your technology to your business direction.
- Access industry intelligence.
- Develop clear, simple strategies for forward planning.
TALK TO US
Is your organisation looking to do things a little differently? Get in touch with us today.