Service Management & ITIL Consulting
IT Service Management is a broad market that is primarily focused on aligning IT with business using the ITIL framework. ASG has been involved in IT Service Management for over a decade, both in the provision of solutions as well as managed services.
ASG was the first Australian Organisation to be certified to ISO/IEC 20000:2007 by SAI Global (formerly Standards Australia), confirming our dedication to the IT Service Management principles and embedding them as an integral part of our service delivery.
ASG provides solutions that enable organisations to define, measure, and improve IT services, ensuing they meet agreed levels of quality and cost, including:
- Analyse their requirements for IT Service Management by determining the cause of quality issues and areas of cost reduction
- Align IT service delivery with business process management objectives
- Design solutions to meet their specific requirements
- Implement IT management solutions to assist organisations realise an ROI
- Ensure IT service management solutions maintain their value through cultural alignment programmes
- Continuously measure and improve IT services in line with changing business requirements